Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ask and you shall receive :). Here's right after its feast!
ECO3Sue.jpg

Oh and here's a pic of a blue Mille that definitely deserves more respect than I give it lol
OHCp4HA.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Red planet is a hairy beast in the morning!
MMvmIV9.jpg

Thanks bigred! The fuzzier the stick the better lol

It's like the iPhones lol, looks pretty nice though! How's the tank going bribo!

Haha so true! And it's goin great! Growth is excellent an so is color :). Little bit of hair algae here and there :banghead: but nothing to bad. I'll try and get some pics up in a bit

Looking great bribo! Agree with Dave and sand dollar. My tank is looking pretty bare :D

Haha thanks guys :). My fruit loops have grown 3 babies since I've had them! Pretty good growth for a little under a month

Haha thanks guys :). My fruit loops have grown 3 babies since I've had them! Pretty good growth for a little under a month

That is some good growth! Still waiting for my CC's to split though lol.

Yeah I've never kept them but definitely heard they're a bit slower growers. How's the tank doing Dave?

Yeah I've never kept them but definitely heard they're a bit slower growers. How's the tank doing Dave?

doing good buddy :) Just cleaned my skimmer and pulled out another handful of cyano :banghead: Really thinking I need to get some phosguard and put in the filter. Also just cleaned the glass so waiting for it to clear up now.

OH!!!! the porcelain crab that I thought died in my 10g....he must have been hiding in a rock when I switched tanks. I was feeding some mysis last night and I always put a little in my hammers, frogspawn and galaxeia and when I did he jump out and grabbed some lol. Can't believe he is still there. :dance:

That's the best feeling when you think something died and a little down the line it pops out of nowhere :D.
Cyano is a real pain...just keep pulling it out and keeping up with less feeding. You'll beat it eventually

That's the best feeling when you think something died and a little down the line it pops out of nowhere :D.
Cyano is a real pain...just keep pulling it out and keeping up with less feeding. You'll beat it eventually

Oh I am a persistent one lol, not gonna let the cyan beat me ;) ;)I was so excited about the crab my wife just looked at me and said "REALLY! Your that excited over a crab?":lol:

Back
Top Bottom