Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks bigred, definitely got what I wanted

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Sorry for the loss bribo! It's always tough losing a fish as gorgeous as a leopard.

You got yourself a nice pick up as always though :)

Thanks Oscar! I really love all the corals I got!

Thanks Paul! And unfortunately she passed away today for no apparent reason. Really sucks as I was already attached

Aww man I'm sorry for the loss! I had good hope for you too. She was a beaut for sure. Same thing happened to me when I tried one a while back. Lasted a week, but my yellow chrysus was also tormenting it. Definitely a future fish I'll try again one day though. Always been a top fav of mine.

Yeah I'll definitely give it another go one day. Really sucks to lose such a beautiful fish

Yeah man it sucks but gotta move on... I'm definitely sticking to coral until I upgrade and even then probably only adding 1-2 more fish

Yeah man it sucks but gotta move on... I'm definitely sticking to coral until I upgrade and even then probably only adding 1-2 more fish

you say that now but just wait ,
we all do it!
go big add more go bigger add even more and so on and so on lol:D
it's like saying im only going to have one
six beers later im only going to have one more lmao:lol:

you say that now but just wait ,
we all do it!
go big add more go bigger add even more and so on and so on lol:D
it's like saying im only going to have one
six beers later im only going to have one more lmao:lol:

Im afraid this is mostly true! I think im gonna be getting a bigger tank for Christmas from glasscages. Oh man I cant wait! The dimensions on my tank are difficult for a reef.

Im afraid this is mostly true! I think im gonna be getting a bigger tank for Christmas from glasscages. Oh man I cant wait! The dimensions on my tank are difficult for a reef.

i loved my 40b only thing i wish was different wish it was a little taller , building a rock scape on a shallow tank isnt as easy as you think
but after its all done that roomy foot print you will love(y)

i loved my 40b only thing i wish was different wish it was a little taller , building a rock scape on a shallow tank isnt as easy as you think
but after its all done that roomy foot print you will love(y)

Yea, mines 36w 12deep and almost 20 tall. I hate that its only 12 deep, not enough room for a good footprint unless on back glass.

Yea, mines 36w 12deep and almost 20 tall. I hate that its only 12 deep, not enough room for a good footprint unless on back glass.

That's what I hate about the tank I have now as well Paul. Not enough front to back room.

That's what I hate about the tank I have now as well Paul. Not enough front to back room.

Ditto. My 20 is just as bad too. I've got the heigh, albeit not that much, but the width is terrible.

That's why I'm going with a 65. It's the same dimensions as a 40
Breeder but 8" taller. You've got depth and height and I'll be fine with a 3 foot length for now.

Ditto. My 20 is just as bad too. I've got the heigh, albeit not that much, but the width is terrible.

That's why I'm going with a 65. It's the same dimensions as a 40
Breeder but 8" taller. You've got depth and height and I'll be fine with a 3 foot length for now.

Yeah hence why I want a 60 cube :D

Yeah, cubes are gorgeous and probably one of, if not my favourite. That was my initial plan but I found a deal i couldn't refuse!

Yeah I'm hoping to find a deal on a cube at some point lol

Just registered me and the gf for MACNA 2015!!! So excited!!!!

Back
Top Bottom