Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well sad day. My biggest clown went carpet surfing...really sucks as I've had her for about 2 years :(.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks bigred. Just one of the downfalls of a rimless open tank

Yeah I hear ya, first thing I check every time I look at the 10 is where's the wrasse. If only they could make a top that doesn't look terrible

Yeah man. She was my oldest sw fish. Btw we got some fire shrimp at today's pet and one is not shy at all. I'm probably getting him Sunday

Awesome!

I just ordered a CUC from Reefcleaners. I have a ton of snails on the way. They are going to clean this tank for me!

Sweet I've been contemplating ordering a small cuc from him actually.

This will be my first order from them. I should have it Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll take pics and document the whole thing when I get the order.

I know how it is loosing a fish it's hard to think about ,
my coral beauty just diapered never showed any sign of any thing
didn't jump out cause I have a cover saw him swimming around the night before
than never seen him again ,

Sorry to hear about the clown man. Really stinks after 2 years. :( Good luck on the fire shrimp though! If it helps, you could get one of those really cool designer clowns like a snowflake or something. I've seen some really cool ones.

Sorry to hear about the clown man. Really stinks after 2 years. :( Good luck on the fire shrimp though! If it helps, you could get one of those really cool designer clowns like a snowflake or something. I've seen some really cool ones.

Thanks Paul. Yeah I think I'm gonna go with either a grade A Picasso or one of the naked clowns. I've always liked them.

Back
Top Bottom