Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea I know. I got him fot $20 bucks along time ago from a friend and the LFS. The were selling them for $50 which is still a deal if you look them up. The guy I got it from still has his in a ~5 gallon with 2 harlequins and still rarely sees it. Man I stole that fish though. Here was a pic when I got it, sooo tiny.

NRnyvxW.jpg

Oh man he's so cool! They're my favorite goby ever but just to tiny. I'd do one in like a 2 gallon and still probably never see it lol. $20 is a steal, actually $50 is as well! I got my yasha pair for $40 so I was pretty happy :D

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I remember those. I had them when I worked at a lfs. Expensive little guys. I want one for my 4 gal

Oh man he's so cool! They're my favorite goby ever but just to tiny. I'd do one in like a 2 gallon and still probably never see it lol. $20 is a steal, actually $50 is as well! I got my yasha pair for $40 so I was pretty happy :D

My favorite goby as well. Such an expensive pretty fish... that you will never see! LOL. You got a great deal for those yashas. How are they doing?

I found their little hidey hole but they weren't out at all yesterday. Figures as much though lol. I'm hoping they'll be out a bit today. May go get them a pistol shrimp today too

I found their little hidey hole but they weren't out at all yesterday. Figures as much though lol. I'm hoping they'll be out a bit today. May go get them a pistol shrimp today too

Very cool! Try to get some pics if they come out and/or if you get that pistol shrimp.

The stupid gobies are so close to each other but haven't found each other yet. Literally ones in a cave while the other is next to that cave lol.

The stupid gobies are so close to each other but haven't found each other yet. Literally ones in a cave while the other is next to that cave lol.

Haha!

I'm also in the planning stages of the upgrade and will probably start buying what I need around Christmas :D

You're going bigger than me though! I'm doing a 40 breeder

Hey as long as your going bigger than what you have already! Your gonna have a blast with the 40B! Wish that's what I would have got instead of my current tank.

Back
Top Bottom