Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I already have a phosphate checker and couldn't pass up the $35 alkalinity one. I got the brs refractometer which is usually $40 but was on sale for $25

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nice. The only checker I don't like is the calcium...pretty complicated, but there isn't much way around it unfortunately. 2 Xmas' ago I got the Milwaukee digital refractometer when it was on sale and I love it. Great piece of equipment if you ever want an upgrade.

Nice. The only checker I don't like is the calcium...pretty complicated, but there isn't much way around it unfortunately. 2 Xmas' ago I got the Milwaukee digital refractometer when it was on sale and I love it. Great piece of equipment if you ever want an upgrade.

Yeah I saw the Milwaukee unit was on sale as well but I can't spend $100+ on it atm when I have other important stuff for the new build to buy! I'm about to pull the trigger on a bubble magus NAC3.5!! It's almost time for the 40!!!!!

Yeah I saw the Milwaukee unit was on sale as well but I can't spend $100+ on it atm when I have other important stuff for the new build to buy! I'm about to pull the trigger on a bubble magus NAC3.5!! It's almost time for the 40!!!!!

Oh yea! :brows:

Happy 3 day late bday to me!!!
kWyeIxW.jpg

Love this shot for the dendro and rainbow monti!
6mM7cCZ.jpg

So I'll be switching out my a150 for an a160 as soon as they're out!!

Got my a160 coming tomorrow ?

How're you already getting it? It isn't for sale in the US yet. Or at least I didn't think so.
And 10 gallon no I won't. I'll be using it on the upgrade until I can buy another 160

How're you already getting it? It isn't for sale in the US yet. Or at least I didn't think so.
And 10 gallon no I won't. I'll be using it on the upgrade until I can buy another 160

Oh. They sound great. Can't wait to see some

Check your LFS. If they have a good reputation/just good to begin they can special order them!!

Back
Top Bottom