Bribos 40 breeder! (Finally...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isn't that the way? Our tanks are always "just getting there". Never met a reefer that said "my tank is done". ?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Haha pretty much. Always something to add to the tank!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looking great Bribo! The Potter's are amazing! (angels & leopard wrasses!) I love that cluster of mushrooms and Zoanthids you got going on. (y)

Thanks Paul! I'm loving the way the tank is coming together. Acros are all putting on real nice growth and the fish are all doing great!

So tanks doing well but am in the planning stages for a second nano tank. Probably gonna be going with the innovative marine nuvo fusion 10 gallon! Gonna set it up aroun new years

Haha not for a while. Gf ok'd the nano because I told her she can pick the corals lol. I can't have anything over a 50 gallon in the apartment anyway :(

Pics!!!
1nkFu84.jpg
R0dM0Xf.jpg
eFHmJGr.jpg
M93f2vY.jpg
RLAb8fb.jpg
maVmjcQ.jpg
qEh17dB.jpg
NLsButK.jpg
mzs1kap.jpg
eEpymXI.jpg

Beautiful tank Brian. That Potter's looks like he's eyeing the buffet in that first pic. ?

Haha thanks Sean! He's been a model citizen so far. No issues at all.

Just found out my power went out in my apartment complex a little bit earlier today...I'm praying everything is ok until I get home later

Thanks Sean. Everything worked out. I'm assuming the power came back on shortly as my gf said everything was fine when she got home from work at 4

Yea, I always worry about mag drive pumps not restarting or getting "stuck". I thought about a whole house generator but my power rarely goes out, and if it does it doesn't stay off very long because I'm on the same grid as the hospital.

Yeah may see if I can get a generator off my parents while I'm home for thanksgiving for peace of mind. Gonna get a backup battery for my mp10 too!

In other news ordered myself an early bday present off liveaquaria! Should be here tomorrow!

Yeah may see if I can get a generator off my parents while I'm home for thanksgiving for peace of mind. Gonna get a backup battery for my mp10 too!

In other news ordered myself an early bday present off liveaquaria! Should be here tomorrow!

Are you going to make us wait for the surprise? it is the birthday person who is supposed to be surprised not the others.

Lol that's true! Alright I have a Red Sea female leopard wrasse coming in!

Back
Top Bottom