Bribos 40 breeder! (Finally...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Paul and Hank! They're so addicting...even harder when pacific east has so many beautiful ones!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I hear you there bribo. I have future plans of a very wide tank so I can have a huge sandbed and fill it with different clams and the back of the tank being covered in rockwork. Then have a single walking dendro as well all in black sand.

Great video Hank. Thanks! The new clam I got is doing fantastic! I may go back to pacific east Saturday to pick up a gorgeous deresa they had. She was gonna cut me a good deal on it too :)

Some night time photos
Orange plate

Blastos

Duncans

Gold torch

Toadstool

Fathead dendro

Sps

Zoas

Slimer

That Slimer is awesome Brian. Jealous of the Blasto. Haven't had much luck with them personally.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Thanks guys! It's such a nice hardy acro.
Sean my lps were struggling for a while but have recently really started perking up. My scans are puffier than they have been in forever

All my other lps has been good. I just haven't been able to keep Blastos or Bubble Coral.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I've heard bubbles can be tricky, never had one as the gf finds them "gross" lol

They aren't that bad. I have two. I ordered one that came in damaged over a year ago and it is still going. Really cool coral, just doesn't like its bubbles being popped.

Hey Bribo, what kind of flow and light do you have your gold torch in?

It's on the sand bed about 14" under my light. It gets low-moderate flow based on the speed of the mp10

Well came home with a fathead anthias the other day! Beautiful fish but man has he been super shy so far

Back
Top Bottom