Bribos 40 breeder! (Finally...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always been a fan of the derasas. Their contrast is his ridiculous in person. Those sexy shrimp are some characters!

Yeah I love the deresa. The growth rate so far has been insane. Grown like 2-3" in a couple months.

The sexies are super comical

Looking good bribo! I'm on the lookout for a clam, think I'm finally ready. Are you dosing calcium or just doing frequent water changes to meet its needs?

Looking good bribo! I'm on the lookout for a clam, think I'm finally ready. Are you dosing calcium or just doing frequent water changes to meet its needs?

Hey sand dollar! I do 30% wcs every week and it keeps the tanks calcium and alk levels right where they need to be. Clams not big enough to be a calcium sponge just yet.

Pretty sad update. My flame hawk I've had for over a year just jumped out while I was gone over the weekend :(. Pretty bummed as he was my favorite fish in the tank

Nice to see your tanks still going aqand your still marching on woth the hobby brian. Iv been away from the forum for a couple of years now so dont know if you will remember me or not haha

Back
Top Bottom