Bribos 40 breeder! (Finally...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well that isn't good...have a backup til you can get a new one?

Yes the other kessil I have covers most of the tank. I emailed kessil to see if they could get me a new ballast but I probably won't get a response til tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just spoke to kessil. Theyre sending out a new power supply today and it should be to me in 2-3 days.
Also, great customer service. Rep I spoke to put an urgent status on it and was very helpful. Really great to support companies that help out their customers. Probably never gonna use different lights.

Just spoke to kessil. Theyre sending out a new power supply today and it should be to me in 2-3 days.
Also, great customer service. Rep I spoke to put an urgent status on it and was very helpful. Really great to support companies that help out their customers. Probably never gonna use different lights.

Nice, gotta love a company willing to support there customers. Definitely worth spending a little extra upfront to have that piece of mind of some one willing to work with you if something goes wrong

I just google it moo I want one I bet there a bit high in price right now , need to wait till they cool off some , definitely would make a good addition

A cow clownfish, what will they come up with next :D. So over/under $100 for one of these, any guesses

Got a picture of them my google search came up with very little haha

Click the link hank posted a couple posts up

I'm gonna guess over $100. Anything "designer" my wife brings home is never cheap :(
P.s.- Red, check your pm's

I also like that they call the long tail clowns freaks, lol. I've never been one to get too excited about all the designer clown craze, but these guys are pretty cool even though I'd prefer the black davinci's.

Definitely over $100. So I'm probably not coming home with one lol. I really want a couple designer zoas, nice acros and a clam. Anything else is just extra.

Power supply has arrived. Really great service by kessil. They even told me it would take 3 days but it only took 2! I can't wait to go home and get the light working again

Also...2 days until MACNA!!!!!!!! I'll be sure to get tons of pics :D. I know you all Are picture fiends :p

I'm gonna try to get a photo dump in tonight.
Also, the kole is doing excellent. Eating like a pig, and chowing on the rocks.

Tagging along. Glad to see you finally got the 40 gallon. I love mine.

Yeah man. Growth is starting to really come along on the acros. Starting to see new branches on most of my well encrusted pieces and some nice encrusting on new frags.

I have a potters angel coming from liveaquaria tomorrow so well see how that goes. Hoping to get 1-2 more nice sps pieces, some acans, a couple more designer zoas and call it a tank. Watch everything grow in! My big bn colony is going nuts again which is a really good sign

Yeah man. Growth is starting to really come along on the acros. Starting to see new branches on most of my well encrusted pieces and some nice encrusting on new frags.

I have a potters angel coming from liveaquaria tomorrow so well see how that goes. Hoping to get 1-2 more nice sps pieces, some acans, a couple more designer zoas and call it a tank. Watch everything grow in! My big bn colony is going nuts again which is a really good sign

So so jealous of the potters angel.. I've wanted one ever since I started keeping fish as a little fella. Can't wait to see the beaut

Sent from my SM-G925V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I actually though about getting a potters wrasse not that long ago when my buddy has on in his shop. Beautiful fish! Just gotta hope its not a coral nipper. Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom