Bribos 40 breeder! (Finally...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On a scale of 1-10, how difficult was it?

Jesse

Maybe a 2 or a 3. It was pretty easy, just have someone else with you and a couple wood blocks to hold the baffles in place while you silicone them.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Todays the big day! Moving all the fish and coral from the 20 to the 40! Have to transport them 2 hours to my new apartment. Wish me luck!

Everything is moved in! Tanks super cloudy from the sand though and nothing's organized lol. So pics tomorrow!

Should be pretty much clear by tomorrow. It's almost there. I'll have pics of the new layout and the sump after it's 100% clear and the sump is cleaned up a bit! Everyone made the move as well!

kJUjmQm.jpg

Sorry my phone camera sucks :(

jYvz0Di.jpg
Ht7sLEb.jpg

I'll get a pic of the sump up in a bit

Did the acros brown out a bit during the move

Unfortunately yes. They're still somewhat mad but are starting to open back up. This bubble magus is working it's butt off already pulling some nasty skim

Final stock plans
2x ocellaris clowns
1x royal gramma
1x flame tail blenny
1x leopard wrasse
1x tiny kole tang (going to a friends 120 when he gets to big)
2x yasha goby pair (possibly)
2x skunk cleaner shrimp
1x rose bubble tip nem
Possibly 7-9 sexy shrimp but the wrasse would probably eat them so doubtful
Possibly a fromia star if I can find a healthy one and not for at least 6-8 months so the tank can get some nice biodiversity

jYvz0Di.jpg
Ht7sLEb.jpg

I'll get a pic of the sump up in a bit

Well look who finally built up the 40 ;). Looks good, love the scape. And I'm a little late but congrats on the engagement

Well look who finally built up the 40 ;). Looks good, love the scape. And I'm a little late but congrats on the engagement

Not engaged yet lol... But thanks man! Glad to see you back! How's the tank doing? It's been a while.

Not engaged yet lol... But thanks man! Glad to see you back! How's the tank doing? It's been a while.

Whoops, thought I read that in your old thread a while back, guess I jumped the gun a lil bit :D. And unfortunately I broke down the tanks after I had a leak in the 10 and am currently tankless for the first time in a long while, decided to take a little break. In the process of setting up a new project that's right up your alley though, gathering materials and researching for a thumbnail dart frog viv.

Whoops, thought I read that in your old thread a while back, guess I jumped the gun a lil bit :D. And unfortunately I broke down the tanks after I had a leak in the 10 and am currently tankless for the first time in a long while, decided to take a little break. In the process of setting up a new project that's right up your alley though, gathering materials and researching for a thumbnail dart frog viv.

Ooooh which species of Raintomeya are you looking at? I'm in the process of ring shopping haha, just not engaged yet. Sorry to hear the 10 leaked man, that was a beautiful setup.

Ring shopping is easy. Done it a couple of times LOL. Just like picking coral for a tank. Long fingers, a cube style diamond. Stubby, a marque cut. They balance each other out and make long look shorter and stubby longer. Some like the plain jane corals and others want the Jason Fox uniques.

Either ventrimaculata or fantastica. I got a thing for the "red heads" :D. I remember the ring shopping days, fun, stressful, and expensive ;), but well worth it. Ya the leak sucked, and I miss reefing but it was a good time for a break, I didn't have much time for the maintenance

Back
Top Bottom