Bribos 40 breeder! (Finally...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds good. I know if the GFO tumbles too much it can really cause some problems and SPS suffer the first and the worst. Acro's especially can be a PITA sometimes! Good luck!

Yeah just have to give the tank time now and stop messing with it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah just have to give the tank time now and stop messing with it lol

Riiiiiight... Lol. Would be nice if we could have a fast-forward preview on our tanks to see how things will develop left untouched.

I know man lol. Hopefully with the new photoperiod, stable parameters and increased flow things the acros will start to show growth in the next week or two. In the meantime I'll just have to watch my toadstool grow lol. Thing grows an inch a week I swear!!

Well sad day I found my fathead anthias dead. I'm not suprised though, she was so shy and I don't think she was a very good eater. Still sucks to lose her though...

I don't even know what to do for stocking now! I just have the leopard wrasse

So sorry!! But you have one more than I do still!! I'm on week 5 fish less to rid the ich. I lost my royal gramma in hypo but my possum wrasse is still ticking for now, will be raising salinity this week and then putting her in the display in another 2-3 weeks or so. Glad your leopard wrasse is still doing well, beautiful fish!

What about a forktail or black line blenny? Are you opposed to clown fish? I'm still debating those because they can be bullies but they are fun to watch, maybe go with one of the different color varieties too other than nemo?? And there are a lot of other beautiful wrasses out there you could add...or firefish or cardinals or gobies...the list goes on.

I'm 100% anti blenny as my last one was a clam nipper lol. I'm probably gonna get a pair of clowns I just don't know what kind yet. I'm then thinking maybe a flame hawk and one more fish

Really!? What kind of blenny was it? I am planning on getting a clam down the road and was thinking of a blenny, may need to reconsider.

Sorry about the anthias, it was a real beauty. At least you have the leopard wrasse. We are all jealous of that one! Those hawkfish are some funny dudes! Saw a flame one at petco today. The falco's are pretty cool too. You could always get a dottyback. ;)

SD, some blennies can be butt heads to say the least. IME, the Ecsenius family seems to be the most common ones to nip at whatever they want. Not sure what Brian had, but if I had to guess, it was probably a Ecsenius blenny. The fang blennies (Meiacanthus) usually don't bother stuff like that, but there are specific species of them that can put a hurting on other fish like that one that mimics cleaner wrasses. There are ALOT of different blennies out there.

:D
AXlVFyT.jpg

Mine was a flame tail blenny and like Paul said that kind is more into nipping.

Yes Hank! I'll definitely be getting a pair of designers, no common clowns for me. I just gotta figure out what kind I want

Dragon face pipefish!!
I know it's an awful pic...

Back
Top Bottom