bristle worm?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NJDevilsWinCup

Aquarium Advice Regular
i recently bought a mushroom coral and it was healthy when i bought and stayed that way for like 2 days. it would open up when the lights went on. on the third day it didnt open up. weird i thought but ill wait and see maybe tommorow itll go back to normal. the next day same thing so about 2 days later i went to the pet shop the guy said that there might be something eating it. so when i got home i looked at it carefully but i didnt see anything weird.so i decided to check under it. when i turned it over there was a little red worm like thing i didnt really get a good look cuz it hid. i dont have a picture of it but i was wondering if any1 had an idea of wat it was. i think its too late to save my mushroom but at least its the only coral in my tank.

ive tried to pull it out off the coral with tweasers cuz its cuz its eating it and a piece of the worm just broke off. ill try again maybe ill have better luck.

you can get worm traps. they are a tube that you put food in and then they go for the food but cant get out. my lfs has them for like $10 you might want to look for them. there might be more then one in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom