Hi I've started to get brown algae on my live rock since I've upgraded to LEDs and getting to the point off covering all the rock work. Tanks an 80 gal
with 45kgs off rock with two clowns and clown goby,1 cardinal and a royal gramma. Also use ro
water and been running for nealy 18 months.
Before this was getting everything ready for corals why the LEDs upgrade. I always test water twice aweek and most of test are good apart from kh
sits at 8, nitrates at 10ppm and phosphates were at 0 till I got a hanna checker and found them to be .15 so done some big wc
and got a reactor to help keep them down plus cut back to only feed every other day and now phosphates are .04 but the algae still growing after doing wc
so what else can I do to get rid off it for good as want some coral when I can sort it out. Thanks for any info.