Brs kalcwasser.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sqasnatch

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Eh guys I'm using this stuff and it just all settles to the bottom. Doesn't seem to dissolve . Wanted to use it for my topoffwater water, should I. Be warming up the water or something.

Your add to much your over sat creating the water with it never add to your tank only in your oto

You should mix at most 2 tsp per gallon. Anything more will settle as precipitate. When you mix right & allow to settle, any impurities will precipitate and settle to the bottom of your mixing bucket.

Also, if you mix direct to salt water, calcium will precipitate out of the water.

Mix at ratio above or lower, allow to settle for an hour the drip. Make sure you mix with RODI water.

I was putting 5 tsp in 5 gallons of ro water. For my topoffwater water. I stirred it, went back and it looked like almost all the kalcwasser mix had settled to the bottom.

That's ok, it's not all of it. Just impurities. Don't get that in your system.

Ok thank, I'm gonna test the top off water just to see what kinda numbers I'm getting

Back
Top Bottom