BTA on the move!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sgc1107

Aquarium Advice Freak
Why would it be moving? Got it about a month ago it's been in the same place but now when I get up in the morning it's on the top of the rocks & as soon as I turn on the lights it moves back out of direct light. Suggestions?

Sometimes anemones will move even if they've been in the same spot for a while. Just trying to find a better place for ideal flow,lighting, etc. They might even hide from view in the back of the tank which would be a shame :/. Just watch it carefully and move corals if you can that it might sting.

Yeah, mine moves periodically. If its constantly moving all over the place, it might not be happy. But if it stays in one place a little while and then moves to another spot for a little while, that's not uncommon. Mine was in one spot for over a month, then moved to another spot for quite a while, now it's back to the original spot. It's nice and dark brown and healthy though. As long as yours has a brownish coloring, it's probably fine too.

Good, not as bad news as I expected! I've moved a couple frags out of danger so far but he went over my Mohawk polyps but the seem fine. He was in the back of the tank (head to feed) so I'm glad I've got to get a closer look!!

Back
Top Bottom