I bought a BTA last Thurs. He has been open from time to time but appears to still be acclimating and finding his area. I have another anenome (pink tip condy) that has been in the tank for about 4-5 months. My tank is a 125. Friday and pink tip decided to move and both anenomes were on opposite sides of the tank but almost back to back. So I decided to help the BTA out and move him. I dont think I harmed his foot but move him to the other end of the tank. He has been there since and been on the same rock. he hasnt moved from that rock but has been closed up quite a bit. So I decided to move the rock and the BTA came out since. He had been under a PH
so I moved him to a less current area. Again he has been in and out. My question is:
1) I know I shouldnt move him, but do you think I damaged his foot and he isnt moving because of this? I didnt see any portion of his foot on the rock I moved him from.....
2) how long does it take to acclimate to the tank?
3) he hasnt eaten other than me target feeding him with liquid phyoplnkton (sp).
4) Is it normal for him to be closed up half of the time he is in the tank?
5) When should he start eating? I placed a small peice of krill in the middle and closed up on it one time, but wouldnt take it.
6) Do people with cleaner shrimps have problems with BTA? My cleaner is wanting to clean the anenome...