Bubble tip & corals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mudzie

Aquarium Advice Freak
My duughter called an asked me if i wanted a small rosetip as a friend of hers split again and they dont want too many in thier tank.
Just concerned about other corals in my tank?

Do you have other corals in your tank? When i first got back into the hobby i kind of rushed things and got a bubbletip after tank was up about 2 mo big mistake. Ive learned alot since then..

Flow and light are 2 of the most important things keeping a bubble tip happy. They do move some more than others so that is where you might have the problem with the corals. They need to go in a well established tank. I put mine in the sand next to a rock hoping it would stay it moved up and over a couple of inches but has stayed put so far.

If one is put into established tank with good water,flow& lighting what are the chances of it actually killing any other corals before it finds a spot??

I heard that even if they move their tentacles can touch even SPS and they will be fine. Now, if it stays in a place, I would move the corals away from it.

Back
Top Bottom