Bubble tip anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zacheyp

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys, i am gonna be getting 2 clownfish in a few weeks! I think clowns look soo much cooler when hosting an anemone. I know there is a chance they wont host it but is a bubble tim anemone a good one to get.
Thanks and Happy Holidays!!

zacheyp said:
Hey guys, i am gonna be getting 2 clownfish in a few weeks! I think clowns look soo much cooler when hosting an anemone. I know there is a chance they wont host it but is a bubble tim anemone a good one to get.
Thanks and Happy Holidays!!

No, your perimeters arent stable enough for an anenome, they need top notch lighting and should really only be added after a year. I wouldnt go there

Your tank is much too new for an anemone. I strongly suggest you slow down.

ok, i didnt take tank age into account, however my lighting is strong enough, i have a 4 bulb t5h0 figure over a shallow tank

In about 6 months you can. Plus your water has to be stable. A 4 bulb should be strong enough

Your tank is too small. A BTA will literally take up 1/2 the tank. Any corals you may have will get wiped out if/when it decides to move. Not to mention it will cut down on the space for other fish to swim.

Zachey - now that I know you're in my neck of the woods - go over to pet shanty and spend some time chatting there. Good way to get all your questions answered at once.

I'm planning on heading over there Tuesday most likely to refill my water jugs and potentially pick up a couple more frags.

Back
Top Bottom