Bubble tip awesomeness!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jaketit said:
Again?? seems like every other night this nem keeps closing up around the same time.

That's pretty normal. When the lights go off they usually shrink and release waste.

Hopefully it'll color up for you. Mine wasn't quite that bleached when I got it, but was somewhat bleached. And now mines dark brown and healthy. I have one 150w LED. It'll take time, though. Just keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't die in your tank. Good luck!!

Well Im not sure if it will get brown because its not a condy. I think it's some sort of bubble tip. It's pretty white but it has faint rose colored tips. It seems healthy except for the color, which everyone tells me it's bleached.

Well Im not sure if it will get brown because its not a condy. I think it's some sort of bubble tip. It's pretty white but it has faint rose colored tips. It seems healthy except for the color, which everyone tells me it's bleached.

If its healthy, it'll be brown. Mines a GBTA and here's pics when I got it and then a couple months after that:

image-3412373766.jpg

image-2728748748.jpg

The brown is a good healthy color, so that's what you want. :)

My rock flower anemone found himself a hole to hide in. So annoying lol. But I turned the rock so I can atleast see him now...

Well I fed him some mysis tonight and he sucked it right up. Yea!!! Hopefully soon he will get done color back.

Well I fed him some mysis tonight and he sucked it right up. Yea!!! Hopefully soon he will get done color back.

Thats good he ate, so his tentacles are still sticky. Just don't feed him too often cuz it takes a good bit of energy to digest the food and expel it. Once a week is good. It really just needs to absorb some UV rays, and it'll get energy from that.

Back
Top Bottom