Bubble tip questions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanRamirez57

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I got a gift the other day and it was a nice bubble tip anemone. I placed him in a spot but he had moved to the middle of my front piece of glass and hasn't moved for a couple of days. I don't want to harm it by moving it, any ideas?

Anemoneas will go where they feel is best for them. Best not to try and move it cause you could damage the foot and they usually die if their foot gets damaged.

So I got a gift the other day and it was a nice bubble tip anemone. I placed him in a spot but he had moved to the middle of my front piece of glass and hasn't moved for a couple of days. I don't want to harm it by moving it, any ideas?

Think about nems is theyll go wherever they want usually not where we want them to go lol id leave it alone if it finds a happy place

about a month ago you were fighting high nitrates, nems will not survive in hight nitrates, they need to be 0

There you go my bubble tip is doing great so far!!

Attachments

• image-634298344.jpg
    image-634298344.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 92
Just make sure to keep those parameters in check and it will do just fine. How big is it? Looks like it has really large tentacles for the size with the clown by it, or are my eyes playing tricks?

So if I wanted an anemonemaminame.... Should I put it in the take first before all corals? What are the chances of them moving across the tank and whipping out everything in its path?

Unknowns. I added my anemone after and before. But even after having a happy spot for months mine decided to move. With proper lighting and flow, it will find a happy spot and should stay there.

I think it's a long tentacle nem and usually if its in a good spot for u feed it and they will stop and if the clown host it it should stick around

Back
Top Bottom