Bubble tip with split tentacles?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thehowards

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have had this guy in the tank for a couple weeks now he is doing great no signs of problems but is it normal for the tips of the tentacles on a few tentacles to have more than one tip some times the two tips are the same length like the pic others can have another tip growing half way down the tentacle.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390445605.501080.jpg

I think I have seen that on mine I don't worry about it because mine just keeps getting bigger and bigger...
I wish it would split.

Attachments

• RBTA  - 1-16-14.jpg
    RBTA - 1-16-14.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 64
Mine has those as well a few of them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390501575.949918.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390501584.482217.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I wish mine would too it looks around the same size as yours maybe 7+ inches across ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390503357.481413.jpg

Yeah mine is about 12" fully extended still not showing any of its mouth yet. I would love mine to split so I can have one for my misbar percula's in my 14 nano upstairs.

I have read if you do big water changes it can trigger them to split or feed them a lot. But I only feed mine once a month maybe twice a month if I'm bored.

Mine really hasn't come fully out yet from behind the rock I think he is still acclimating to the my lights though he has been on the move for the past few days.

Mine walked overnight and has stayed put since in a perfect spot at the bottom of the tank in a whose at the bottom of a large rock. Perfect viewing!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390508140.627089.jpg

Back
Top Bottom