Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #2181
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421 View Post
That's a lot of critters.......
Yup Yup Yup. Can't wait.

You get yours yet?

I still got to do my overflow, I got to get that one inch drain turned into a 1/2 pipe, then it's all good.

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 08:31 PM   #2182
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy

Yup Yup Yup. Can't wait.

You get yours yet?

I still got to do my overflow, I got to get that one inch drain turned into a 1/2 pipe, then it's all good.
The only thing I have coming is a couple f encrusting purple/ blue monti's ,...not something I'm on the edge of my seat for either ,.but .... When you lead the exciting life such as I do ,these little things keep me from sitting in the park and feeding the pigeons :-/

Old 07-16-2012, 10:40 PM   #2183
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421

The only thing I have coming is a couple f encrusting purple/ blue monti's ,...not something I'm on the edge of my seat for either ,.but .... When you lead the exciting life such as I do ,these little things keep me from sitting in the park and feeding the pigeons :-/
Lol dary, I have read about you getting how many corals in the past month? Plus you go fishing, hardcore fishing. Either your life is far from boring or I'm a 15 yr old potato..

Buffy, the sump looks great btw. Much neater than I could've ever done. The two quarantine tanks... How big are they?
needmorecowbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 11:40 AM   #2184
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by needmorecowbell

Lol dary, I have read about you getting how many corals in the past month? Plus you go fishing, hardcore fishing. Either your life is far from boring or I'm a 15 yr old potato..

Buffy, the sump looks great btw. Much neater than I could've ever done. The two quarantine tanks... How big are they?
Glad YOU think my life's exciting " spuds" ,......
Old 07-17-2012, 12:37 PM   #2185
Aquarium Advice Addict

I have 2 10 gals. Spuds. Lol I like that nickname. Good one dary

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Old 07-17-2012, 04:09 PM   #2186
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421

Glad YOU think my life's exciting " spuds" ,......
Lol!

All those fish in a 2 10 gals? Although they are only qts, I think that might be too much.
needmorecowbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:03 AM   #2187
Aquarium Advice Addict

Actually they are pretty little. I've got them in one for now. The other wasn't ready. So all the fishies are acclimated and all but one is in qt. I put the Butterfly right in the DT (after acclimation), I should have QT'd him but, the aiptasia really needs him.

I made my last (for awhile) purchase of live stock today also. Woohoo Coral Morphologic is back and I got a few (5) corals from them. Time to let it all settle out and fine tune and start my new build soon.

I'm thinking of gluing some egg crate here and there to the glass so a coral can have his very own space in never never land

Old 07-18-2012, 07:57 AM   #2188
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy View Post

I'm thinking of gluing some egg crate here and there to the glass so a coral can have his very own space in never never land
Glue it to magnets so you can move it around the tank as needed nice to be able to move the coral closer to or farther from the lights and flow.

SPS = Stability Promotes Success
Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:40 AM   #2189
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
Glue it to magnets so you can move it around the tank as needed nice to be able to move the coral closer to or farther from the lights and flow.

Sweet idea, thanks. I would have glued to the glass lol.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:48 AM   #2190
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz

Genius!

Tags
build, reef, reef tank, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com