Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #2291
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

What i did for my cords was i got about 12-13 obviously different colors of nail polish. Then i just painted the plug and wrote out a corresponding color sheet, which hung on the inside door of my stand. I like this method because after awhile you will learn the colors and not need the sheet

huma-huma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #2292
Aquarium Advice Addict

I needed electrical tape so i bought different colors and am gonna wrap cord near plug with it. 6 colors will give me alot of different combinations.

Made my aiptasia killer. It is sweet.

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #2293
Aquarium Advice Addict

Reef2Go problems

Any body have problems with this company?????

I have 2 of 4 fish died, 1 coral not looking so hot, and my macro algae starter pack never came with the order that I paid for. I took a picture of the dead fish with the form they gave me and emailed them. Just contacted today about the missing algae, but til I found my order form I wasn't sure I had paid for it til today when I found that I did and I didn't received it. I'm very unhappy with this company at the moment.

I've contacted and am only getting an automated reply. Is this normal for this company?

Tried to pm them and they do not accept pm's. What's up with that????

Thanks

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Old 12-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #2294
Giant Clam Addict
Community Admin

POTM Champion

Had bad luck with then last year at this time. Have an order arriving tomorrow of pods and cleaners. Let you know.
Sniperhank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #2295
Aquarium Advice Addict

I'm sure they're just busy with many orders from the black friday and the holidays coming up but that's no excuse for this to happen. I'm sure they'll take care of you - I have had nothing but good experiences with reefs2go.
TommyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #2296
Aquarium Advice Addict

Thanks, I finally got responses and with the completion of the problem, I have decided I will no longer be ordering once I use the credit somehow, I don't want to pay friggen shipping after I placed a high enough order to avoid it, there is nothing else I want so now my 50 plus dollars gets to sit with them instead of back in my pocket until a.....I pay shipping for 2 fish or b spend EVEN more money to avoid shipping. I don't have more money to spend, that was my xmas. grrrr I will shut up now.

I'm not even gonna bother sending them the pic of the coral that looks like crap from day one and still hasn't opened and looks like it is melting together, so I know that it is not going to survive (it's in quarantine too). I quarantine everything. One other coral that had 5 polyps only has 1 that has opened, the rest of it looks icky too. Not a good experience.

Old 12-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #2297
Aquarium Advice Addict

:/ i'm sorry to hear. Hopefully the corals hold up.
TommyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #2298
Aquarium Advice Addict

Only can wait and see, I hope he does too, supposed to be a beautiful blue.

Old 02-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #2299
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy
Only can wait and see, I hope he does too, supposed to be a beautiful blue.
How have things been? Tank going well?
Old 02-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #2300
Aquarium Advice Addict

It's going ok. I have alot to do with it, since it has kinda been on hold since surgery. Am able to more a little better now so I plan on getting my hands in the tank this week end. Glass needs cleaning/scraping, need to move a few corals and rock. Need to clean skimmer and sump. Only thing I have done since surgery was top off water and feed. Pump fell down onto rock and wedged itself, has been like that for almost a month since i have been physically limited. Range of motion is slowly coming back so i can start doing more and more again. Hell just started cleaning my house again and am now back to work after 2 months. Should be back to my regular job in another month not without pain med though. I will post some pictures this weekend of my mess. My refugium has decided it was gonna take up all 3 sections of the sump so now i have sand and gunk everywhere. I am thinking of redoing the sump.

Tags
build, reef, reef tank, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com