Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #271
Aquarium Advice Addict

What no pics lol Sounds like it was just what you needed some down time, good for you

Old 07-05-2011, 01:10 PM   #272
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey View Post
I'm glad you had a great day! I played world of warcraft all weekend on my computer. LOL
I've been wanting to play that but didn't want to pay the monthly fee. I play Guild Wars and Diablo. LOL

Live rock is back in tank. I just put them on top, no clue what to do with them. Glad I did because as I set them on I found other rock kinda loose. Gotta fix that. When it clears up again (I smoothed the sand in spots) I will take pics and you guys can give me some ideas. Please? These were gonna go on the bottom cause they are heavy. Even when I broke the one down, the 3 individual pieces are heavy. You'll see they are solid, not porous. That bad?

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:11 PM   #273
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
What no pics lol Sounds like it was just what you needed some down time, good for you

Whatcha mean no pics. I posted of my pretty rock, which you liked LOL AND of my ammonia

More pics soon though need input.

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Old 07-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #274
Aquarium Advice Addict

@Grizz oops maybe you mean of the fish I caught lmao, sorry. My daughter has them on her phone. I took a couple during my fileting (or should I say butchering). I was gonna ask her to send me some when she gets off work. Didn't think I should post them in a Aquarium Forum lol.

Old 07-05-2011, 01:27 PM   #275
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
I've been wanting to play that but didn't want to pay the monthly fee. I play Guild Wars and Diablo. LOL

Live rock is back in tank. I just put them on top, no clue what to do with them. Glad I did because as I set them on I found other rock kinda loose. Gotta fix that. When it clears up again (I smoothed the sand in spots) I will take pics and you guys can give me some ideas. Please? These were gonna go on the bottom cause they are heavy. Even when I broke the one down, the 3 individual pieces are heavy. You'll see they are solid, not porous. That bad?

The more dense rock that I have I hid underneath, it's not as pretty as the porous reefcleaners rock. Porous and light is always good, it has more surface area for bacterial propagation.

I play WOW like 24/7 and this forum the rest of my time. I have 10 toons and they are all 85 and geared very well
Old 07-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #276
Aquarium Advice Addict

Awesome, I don't play much during summer. Alot during winter.

So I'm guessing it would be best to move my rock around and put these under like I planned originally?

Uggg. LOL. That gonna affect my "cycling"?

Old 07-05-2011, 01:57 PM   #277
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Nope, no affect at all. You can move til your hearts content.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:12 PM   #278
Aquarium Advice Addict

New Tank Pic

Here's a new pic with the live rock just set in. Still a little cloudy but, it's the top five across the top. Big one in middle. Next Big on right, the back of that is reminds me of a brain, if it wasn't for the one side I'd say it was just a rock. Then the other 3 was the 1 that I broke after finding all the creepy crawlies.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:18 PM   #279
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I think it looks ok. You left room on the sides too, smart girl!
Old 07-05-2011, 02:44 PM   #280
Aquarium Advice Addict

I make collums out of my rock then stack more rock on top i creates lots of caves over hangs and spots to put coral in

Tags
build, reef, reef tank, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com