Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-13-2011, 08:46 PM   #481
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I found this to be the cheapest 405. I've been busy..

Amazon.com: Fluval 405 External Canister Filter - 110V, 340 gallons per hour: Kitchen & Dining

It shows as free shipping to me but I have prime.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:13 AM   #482
Aquarium Advice Addict

Amazon was the cheapest I found for the filter also. I'm gonna check again, but I think with the code I can still get the light cheaper at that Direct Aquariums place. It's only 6 more dollars from Saltwater Aquarium.com, shopped there before?

Just got home, so am gonna do a final sweep for the stuff then get my order in.

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:25 AM   #483
Aquarium Advice Addict

I've ordered the Fluval 405 and the Nova Extreme Pro. They should be here next week

Waiting for an answer for the power heads. Got answer, ordered 2 Evolution 750's.

I'm done spending ....for now lol. Sleep time.

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Old 07-14-2011, 04:43 AM   #484
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Holy crap! Wanna order me a light hood??
huma-huma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:53 AM   #485
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by huma-huma View Post
Holy crap! Wanna order me a light hood??

Nah, not today LOL

Old 07-14-2011, 09:37 AM   #486
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Nice work Buffy, it's really coming together now. I think you'll be pleased with all that gear. especially the Koralias, once you use one you never go back to another. LOL

And the lights are top notch as well. Be careful with the leg mounts though, that's the one place current skimped on.

I think you may be near the end of your gear hunt. You can probably wait a bit to pick up a skimmer, though it does take maybe 2 weeks to break one in.

Great job, can't wait to see it all up and running. The fluval is easy as pie to hook up too. Do you ave any rock rubble left over? You can put some of that in the filter or get some extra bio media for the trays.
Old 07-14-2011, 01:11 PM   #487
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey View Post
Nice work Buffy, it's really coming together now. I think you'll be pleased with all that gear. especially the Koralias, once you use one you never go back to another. LOL

And the lights are top notch as well. Be careful with the leg mounts though, that's the one place current skimped on.

I think you may be near the end of your gear hunt. You can probably wait a bit to pick up a skimmer, though it does take maybe 2 weeks to break one in.

Great job, can't wait to see it all up and running. The fluval is easy as pie to hook up too. Do you ave any rock rubble left over? You can put some of that in the filter or get some extra bio media for the trays.
Yes I have some rock rubble left over. Thanks for helping with the research. I have to move the rock in the at yet.

I also think I found another hitch hiker. Does anyone have a problem looking thru the glass? If I lookout straight on I'm good but if I shift to try to look at an angle it gets blurry and makes me nauseous.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:36 PM   #488
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy

Yes I have some rock rubble left over. Thanks for helping with the research. I have to move the rock in the at yet.

I also think I found another hitch hiker. Does anyone have a problem looking thru the glass? If I lookout straight on I'm good but if I shift to try to look at an angle it gets blurry and makes me nauseous.
Haha I can't stand that when that happen thought I wax the only one....
Old 07-14-2011, 01:44 PM   #489
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy

Haha I can't stand that when that happen thought I wax the only one....
Old 07-15-2011, 12:44 AM   #490
Aquarium Advice Addict

anxious waiting for your stuff?

scottayy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
build, reef, reef tank, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com