Bulb tip anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I'm going to get a MH 250w 10,000k and use the PC to supplament it and I think that would work. It would give me 6.25w/g of MH and I would get the actinic and some daylight from the PC

Get just actinic bulbs for the PC to supplement the MH. Depending on your bulb choice (brand) you may find that a 10,000K bulb is too yellow looking for your tastes. I recently upgraded to dual 250w bulbs on my system and switched from 10,000K to 14,000K bulbs to get a more crisp white look.

I got 2 false perc's and had to give them to a buddy for a while(i had a spike) and he hes a big rtb and a long tent and the clows hosted in his pulsing xenias.. go figure.. so i plan on just buying his xenias when i get my clowns from him

Well, blonde, you can't go wrong with that choice. You might get some heat problems, but just get a cheap fan and see it that helps with that problem.

ya I just got the coralife light system in the mail yesterday it's been on all day and so far no major raises in temp only a coulpe degrees but I still need to get anouther actinic I'm thinkin of callin the company and see if they will trade the daylight bulb for one

Oh and if anyone is interested Im doing a little seriese of videos on YouTube for this tank and some others just search under Quadrunner706 and you'll get them

Hey, add a sandfilter to that empty pool and you got a cool reef tank setup. ;)
PS: hope your Granddad is doing better...

Nvm the last comment LOL I see what your satin now. That's a pritty good idea but my dad would kill me for sure

Micron stock LULZ!!! I live in Boise ID and micron is down the street. Talk about layoffs. WAY off topic but heh

Back
Top Bottom