Busted him in the act!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
The past two weeks I've been noticing my corals slowly disappearing,
Well I caught the culprit this morning, I seen my engineer gobi with a large feather duster in his mouth , I have no idea why he is doing this and it's making me nuts , so far he stole 3 zoa rocks , 1 cleaner clam , 2 feather dusters , 1 hammer , and a small gonipora frag ,

looking in the rock cluster I can see everything in a pile under the rocks,
my problem is I need to tear apart the rocks to get access to all my corals ,
I really dread doing this as it took me for ever to get all the caves and stuff just how I like it ,

what would make my engineer gobi do this , he never did this before I've had him almost 3 years ,
the funny part is I was pointing the blame at my clown since he is known to do things like this

if there playing mind games boy they are doing a good job :facepalm:

My gobi used to do this too. It's how they build their burrows. Just dump some live rock fragments in the area where he does his building. Give him some building materials so he doesn't take your frags.

the zoa rocks were 4"x3" ,the hammer was over 4"+
looks like I got to go down the mountain this afternoon to get some rubble
can't afford him taking the coral I paid good money for
sneaky lil bugger he is lol even though he's hitting almost 2ft just a couple inches shy at that

My hippo tang is constantly stealing my corals and hiding them. lol Its the strangest thing. lol I;ve lost countless ones due to him hiding them under rocks. I now glue any corals down that are going into that tank. lol

Back
Top Bottom