buying?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

morgan24

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was wondering if anybody here has bought any corals of ebay or not and if so tell me how the experiance was. I was thinking of ordering some zoo's off there soon, but thought i would check here and see if its a good idea or not.

I have gotten several corals from ebay. My suggestion is to read feed back on the seller and try and buy from someone that is realatively near you. I'm in VA and I wont buy from anyone in CA. It just seems a long way to ship somehting that is so delicate.

Ziggy953 said:
try and buy from someone that is realatively near you.
I tend to agree. I am near Ziggy, and I ordered from a place in Ca, the fighting conch was DOA, the pistol shrimp didn't make it through acclimation and the goby made it 6 days (one day after their guarantee ended).
You might want to look in your area's section and post there or in the trade/barter or classifides sections, on this site.

i do have some of my corals up for trade or sale in the barter forum. But if i do order i will try not to order them from 2000 miles away and i will ask alot of questions .

Back
Top Bottom