Buying live rock with green bubble algae on it
I'm trying to help out a friend of mine who lost his job by buying some live rock from him (out of his 220g reef tank). I bought a couple pieces and I was going to buy some more but last night i saw a little bit of bubble algae on one, so i scraped it off and put it in my tank. I was going to put the other piece in but it was loaded with green bubble algae (it's really nice fiji rock so there are tons of nooks and crannies and holes in it so scraping all of it off will be impossible) i do have some emerald crabs so i hope any small amounts will be eaten but i would definatly like to avoid a breakout. how do i get it off?
also, is the bubble algae dangerous or anything like that?