Buying pods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TreyC2010

Aquarium Advice Regular
Where is the best website to buy Copepods online? I've used reefs2go but was wondering if there were any better websites that you guys have used.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

algaebarn.com and they usually have specials. I got 2 of the 3000+ pods for $40 with free shipping last time I ordered

Any good tips on keeping them in there? I've thought about that but just haven't jumped in yet.

Just some Chaeto and a light.. I run my fuge LED 24/7. In about half a year (I just started tank) I should have a mature fuge populating my display so I can ultimately house a mandarin.

I have an in tank refugium with chaeto and I've put pods in it but I only use my max spect razors for my dt but they aren't 24/7. Would this suffice?

Ideally it'd be reverse hours at a min, but the in tank fuge will be more of a REFUGE for pods than diurnal pH control. Which is what you want

Well as long as it's good for something haha. I put 2000 pods from reefs to go in it and I have a tone in my rocks at night.

Back
Top Bottom