Calling all Clarkies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Newfiereefer

Aquarium Advice Freak
So my Clarkie Clown was my first fish and I do really enjoy him since he has personality. They are ranked as semi aggressive along with maroon clowns. But him and my flame angle ( also semi aggressive ) are like best friends.

Just wondering has anyone got a Clarkie as well as other clowns , since I would like to get a pair of true perc's. But don't want to have to remove my Clarkie or have him kill other clowns.
I have 55g with 50 lb of rock.

I have never had a clarkie but I have had all other clowns and it just seems like all clowns are aggressive toward each other. I dont think personally that it`s a clarkie problem just a clownfish problem. JMO

Mmhmm cause I know of a tank with a maroon clown and 4 back clowns and they are fine together .

In my experience, different species of clowns don't make good tank mates, then again, it all comes down to the fish you have chosen itself. I wouldn't risk it, as it is an easily unavoidable negative interaction between tank mates.

Back
Top Bottom