Can i get anything else?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wasnt planning on one anyway, they look alot like blennys but are 5 times as hard to care for, maybe 10

I would not say they are harder than blennies, they just need a deeper sand bed, other than that they do not require algae like most blennies do. And they jump but so do blennies.

So nothing above 5-6 inches? Just a bunch of small fish like chromis, cardinals, gobies, blennies, damsels, little schooling fish and stuffs like that?

As I posted earlier .
You can keep a one spot Foxface in a 70 gal
The Foxface lo is a entirely different fish ,
It grows bigger and even more expensive to buy .

Yes i know, my lfs has one spots... I have heard they take years to grow that big though... Could i get a juvi and sell him when he is big?

Atm i am thinking-
5-6 green blue chromis
Moving my flame angel
Pair of tomato clowns
maybe some sort of goby
A nice big show fish if there are any avalible
Inverts
8 red legged hermits
3 blue legged hermits and 5 in the sump
2 turbo snails
2 fighting conc snails
1-2 cleaner shrimp
2-3 peppermint shrimp
1-2 emerald crabs
1 porcelain crab
1 blue tuxedo urchin
Corals are undecided

That sounds like a good stock. You might try a midas blenny as your show fish. They get to be 6" long which is pretty big considering there is a 24" x 24" space to swim. It should be a fairly dominating size fish for that tank.

Personally, I would add snails instead of hermit crabs in a sump. You won't have to deal with supplying extra shells. Also, snails tend to have an easier time getting around than hermits.

That sounds like a good stock. You might try a midas blenny as your show fish. They get to be 6" long which is pretty big considering there is a 24" x 24" space to swim. It should be a fairly dominating size fish for that tank.

Personally, I would add snails instead of hermit crabs in a sump. You won't have to deal with supplying extra shells. Also, snails tend to have an easier time getting around than hermits.

Yeah i guess so, midas blenny may work as my lfs has them always

Back
Top Bottom