Can my clown fish host in two seperate anenome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

S.gal1122

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I bought a purple tip bubble anemone for my clown fish and he hosted within a week, it's been a few months so I bought another bigger bubble tip anemone for the clown fish. Is it possible for him to host in both anemone? I would like him to host in the new one because it is much bigger. Please any advice and input would be appreciated

Clowns are silly. They can choose to host anything while some don't host at all. I have a bubble tip anemone and my clowns chose to host my green open brain coral. LOL. So you really never know.
img_2466935_0_5b4728a9c6fda057138f9f2753850263.jpg

Thanks, ya I have heard that they will host in almost anything. I read about people putting food in the anemone that you want to try and ha e them host. I guess we will just wait it out and see where he chooses to go

The clown might change anemones, but might not. If she really likes her nem, she's not gonna move. If I were you, I would just be happy that she's hosting a nem. If she switches, great. Mine won't even look at either one of my nems. :/

My clown just started hosting the anemone 2 days ago. I had done the "feeding the anemone" thing too. But the clown was still too busy trying to host my feather duster. We all know how that turned out. I had one very upset feather.

Attachments

• image-3938859098.jpg
    image-3938859098.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 173
My clown just started hosting the anemone 2 days ago. I had done the "feeding the anemone" thing too. But the clown was still too busy trying to host my feather duster. We all know how that turned out. I had one very upset feather.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've got a Maroon that messes with the hammer once in a while, but I'm waiting for my tank to get a bit older before I put in my nem. Lot's of time to do research.

Back
Top Bottom