Can we put a fire shrimp and a cleaner shimp in teh 29g?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Florida8

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I love the Cleaner shrimp... got to have one... my hubby saw a fire shrimp and said he has to have it.... can they be housed in the same tank? or does he need to get his own?! ;)

Oh...are the fire shrimp reef safe?

THANKS!!!

Yes they can be housed together and yes they are reef safe.. As a matter of fact they are both cleaners.

ABSOLUTELY!

He is over the top now... seriously... here's a good laugh for you... 2 days ago we went for more of a clean up crew I had to FORCE him to not buy the green and yellow star polyps, a bubble coral, a hammer and a very nice zoo rock the other day because the tank JUST finished it's cycle LOL! And it didn't help that the LFS guy was like Ohhh those will be fine, they can handle a little swing and Ohhh those are tough little corals... AND then... I told him I will have to use the 2 50's BOTH as frag tanks now to support his lack of control as he wants the 90g so he can have that hippo/regal tang again! Wanna talk about how hard that was to explain that we couldn't put even the 1inch hippo in there either!? Yeah, he has it bad.... I'm sending him back to your house to watch your giant tank so he will let me get ours more more more stable .... hehehe!

He keeps telling me ... dang, all that money for lights, all that money on LR and I can't have that little tiny blue fish... LOLing!

Owell, it guarentees I get a big tank again :)

Alllll thanks to you! :)

LOL!

Do you still have the mantis? If so I would remove before adding the shrimp.

LOL, that is way too funny! You guys are welcome here whenever you want. I have a feeling that "SeaWorld Jacksonville" is about to go into full effect, LOL.

Just to comment I added a fire shrimp to my tank and my existing cleaner now has an antenna clip off from the fire shrimp...
Mine don't like each other (I just had bad luck I think)

Back
Top Bottom