Can you keep different color BTAs together?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chris J

Aquarium Advice Freak
So really like BTAs but before I spend money getting the "off" colored ones I was gonna try a GBTA. I guess what I'm asking is could I do a reef of just different BTA color morphs?

Yes you can the only problem would be if there's only one good spot then they would tend to over crowd it

I kind of like it when they make a large colony but I'd probably be setting it up with nothing but the live rock and nems at first, after removing live stock I currently have in the tank, and allow time for the nems to settle and then add the fish and CUC.

That is kind of exactly what I want, I loved my BTA before my fire clown beat it to death, so if I do try another BTA I will be removing the fire clown until the Nem settles, I will also try getting a larger nem as well.

Very nice. I'm still nursing my condy back since I burned him when I switched from my T5ho to my LEDs (I was/am still very new to reef) but he's getting there and his color is coming back slowly.

Back
Top Bottom