Canadian Online S/W Store?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrMalta

Aquarium Advice Freak
DrFoster and Smith or what you have is a very nice online store but only ships within the states.

Do any Canadian retailers do that?

Thanks for the links as well.

Malta, have you checked out Aquatic Kingdom on Dundas St W? (mississauga, not far from the Big Al's Mississauga), highly recommend it. If they don't have it, they'll get it... and much cleaner and better prices than Big Al's.

There's also Dragon Aquarium it the little china-town plaza beside Big Al's Mississauga, which has VERY decent prices on salt water fish.

I know none of these are online options, but still options you may want to investigate.

Justin

I've checked the 'sauga Big Als and was gonna go to the china town aquarium but I changed my mind after spending too much at Big Als - I do plan on checking it out though, apparently it's amazing.

The chinatown aquarium store is pretty good, I wouldn't say amazing though. The new Aquatic Kingdom further east on Dundas is still being put together, but it's open for business already... it's like a giant warehouse, they specialize in salt water & outdoor ponds.

Warehouse eh, must have good prices?

Do you know if the chinese one or the aquatic kingdom of websites?

Aquatic Kingdom is still starting up, their website isn't functional yet. (www.aquatickingdom.ca) ... I'll be visiting the Chiantown store this weekend and will find out about a website for you.

I'll try to get a ph# for you too, in case you wanted to call to price anything out.

Justin

Back
Top Bottom