Capture after 10 months :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tooldini

Aquarium Advice Activist
I finally had the perfect chance to get my carribian fire worm. lights were out and he came out to eat a snail. I got all of him this time,, last attempt broke him and he regenrated. You can see the new growth on the left end of his body LOL.. I just had to show everyone I was excited.

Jeff

thanks,, that thing ate all my neon green clove polyps. I got them for only 20.00 at a store near me. I don't think I will ever find them that cheap again :( Thats why I wanted him so bad. Didn't matter were I put them in the tank he would find them and eat them. Of course I didn't get to save any LOL at least he is gone now so I feel safe...

Jeff

He was in a great piece of LR. It was a big piece one of my main two. The only thing he ever bothered were the green cloves, I had a ton of pink cloves and he wouldn't eat them LOL. they are nasty and kinda hard to capture. good luck if you get one :)

Jeff

Great job! These things are total destruction in a reef tank. Here are some I have pulled out of my tanks...

Attachments

• aquarium_007_585x438_103.jpg
    aquarium_007_585x438_103.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 21
  • copy__3__of_uploadable_pics_007_585x438_123.jpg
    copy__3__of_uploadable_pics_007_585x438_123.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 23
  • copy__5__of_uploadable_pics_001_585x438_500.jpg
    copy__5__of_uploadable_pics_001_585x438_500.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 26
h8z2luze said:
Hope I dont get any.

Chances are that you will.. the more LR, the greater the chance. I know I have one that is a few inches long.. only saw him once and have decided to leave him for now until I begin to have a problem.

Back
Top Bottom