Care package arrived!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah i also looked for a extra old heater but the only one I have is 150w and its way too long for a 10g. :(

Youre gonna get the LR and API test kit and thermometer.

Isn't that everything?

lets brainstorm a sw set up needs sand salt rock hob as a optional thing lights maintenance algae pad test kits refractamomter hygrometer lights net pwc bucket heater thermometer hm is there anything im forgetting in this list i have most of it it seems all i need is rock light heater n salt

carey said:
Yeah i also looked for a extra old heater but the only one I have is 150w and its way too long for a 10g. :(

Youre gonna get the LR and API test kit and thermometer.

Isn't that everything?

yeah im getting heater sometime this week im getting the cash today though. i guess all thats needed is my own salt rock lr and lights when its time for corals

Cool. I think we are good. Did you buy ammonia to start the cycle? Depending on the LR you buy it might start your cycle for you.

You have enough for the heater with your coupons so you need some $$ for LR and the api kit. Probaly spend $20 on LR get maybe 3-5 lbs depending on price. And you need to get on that test kit. Can your mom order it for you online?

i was gona buy some pure ammo fron ace hardware after i got the rock mr.limpet had good luck finding pure ammo there. im gonna save up cash and buy one of those prepaid credit card things and order a testkit off of amazon or live aquaria much cheaper compared to the$33 in store

im with dad this weekend so i may get another 20from him so id have to wait another week to get anther 10from mom so i can have the 30 total to buy the prepaid card and buy the test kit

You really need that kit though. It's vital. I bought my pure ammonia from ace hardware as well, I think it was $2.49.

i might be able to convince my grandmother to buy it for me today actually. the kits next on the list do you kno how mucg shipping is from Amazon itsbeen awhile sence i orderd from em. or how about live aquria

If you don't order $25 from amazon you have to pay shipping. I'm not sure how much since I get free shipping from them.

I'm gonna send you a pm about this. I think I can help.

yea, its hard to find them compared to petsmart. The only one I go to is on the way to class. If not for that, I would only go to the LFS or petsmart around me.

carey said:
Rock is on the way! The package weighs 12lbs total so you should have about 10lbs of base in there plus the salt.:-D

heres' your tracking number on USPS - The United States Postal Service (U.S. Postal Service)
0310 3200 0000 4115 4888

Now you can watch it go from me to you.

wow thanks i was just gonna ask if you took another swing at the rock yet. this may not be much but i think someones gettin some rep sent their way

LOL, I'm not trying to buy rep but its' always appreciated. :-D

I wanna see your tank up and running almost as much as you do. I'm excited to see what you do with it. And also I want you to remember to help others when you can. It's kinda like a pay it forward kinda thing.

carey said:
LOL, I'm not trying to buy rep but its' always appreciated. :-D

I wanna see your tank up and running almost as much as you do. I'm excited to see what you do with it. And also I want you to remember to help others when you can. It's kinda like a pay it forward kinda thing.

lol its not buyin it your getting it for all your help as soon as it lets me give it to you again. i can't wait till the beasts up and running im a believer in pay it foward i think alot of people should consider doing niice to others because good things may come back to them in turn

I had it in the broken one but took everything out except for the sand and some water. The new cube comes wednesday or thursday. :-D

and its only monday! is there a fast foward button on life im not aware of? so now we both have stuff in the mail that we can't wait till we get

Back
Top Bottom