Care package arrived!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know....I'm just sitting here playing farmville and doing forum stuff. Part of the reason I got you your stuff in the mail, I'm really bored. LOL

I was just watching my clowns and gramma they are so much fun. My new pistol shrimp is making a serious mess of my sandbed. I bought him for the goby to hang with but they haven't found each other yet. :-(

ii love shrimp im not fammilar with pistols though how do they and gobbies have a releationship. ive heard about it but never read further into it.

I think the goby brings the shrimp food and protects him. I'd love to see it happen. I even dropped the shrimp right it front of the goby but he totally swam the other way lol

carey said:
I think the goby brings the shrimp food and protects him. I'd love to see it happen. I even dropped the shrimp right it front of the goby but he totally swam the other way lol

lol give it time its probly like the clown hosting thing itl just take time. i need a opnion on my stocking list wana help?

haha. I have to go slow on the next one, I'm pretty broke now. I figured get the tank and stand and then maybe next month pick up the base rock, then lights. I have the wet/dry already so I really only need a tank and stand. I have heaters and over 80lbs of rock for it. Oh, I'd need some sand too.

wanna scoot over to your thread? that way others can chime in. I think this thread is pretty much ours :-D

Nice do you have sand I got like 30 lbs in a bag I don't need

i got the blue wavy background for 1.29 a foot at petsmart. It was on clearance. Add that into the budget! LOL

Back
Top Bottom