Carib Sea Reef Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I purchased some Caribsea Reef Bones. I was very satisfied with them. It is reef rock that comes in various size pieces, some quite large. It appeared to have been recently pulled from the water. It had to be cured and the coralline that was on them revived as well as some other unidentified life.

Jim

Nevermind, it just became a non issue. I just spoke with the person I am buying the aquarium from (off e-Bay) and he said he has tons of base rock; which was live but is now dry. He'll sell me enough to fill the whole tank for $20. :D

saberry said:
Nevermind, it just became a non issue. I just spoke with the person I am buying the aquarium from (off e-Bay) and he said he has tons of base rock; which was live but is now dry. He'll sell me enough to fill the whole tank for $20. :D

Just an update. I brought the tank home yesterday and it looks fantastic. Also, I was able to get 115 lbs of base rock which was live reef rock which was allowed to dry out when the previous owner got temporarily out of the hobby. He is much more limited on space now and will be doing a smaller tank so most of the rocks he had will be too large for his next setup. I was happy to help him get rid of them. :D

I am working on getting the glass clean now (don't worry, no windex) and will be placing the rocks afterwards. I'll post a picture when I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom