Caribbean LR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll probably call & place my oder so I can ask a few questions but over all they look great. Is that .37 their flat shipping rate or was yours less because you ordered a lot??

Are you going to use the 50 lbs to seed some dry rock?because you'll need more LR than that.Im sure you know that already.you'll most likely end up w/ 100 lbs any way.I dont know how they do it but they do it.yes MI LR is one of the nicer LR's they will send you any size you request.good luck.

I'll probably ask them if I'll end up getting more than the 50 lbs I orderd. But I'm not doing a reef I'm doing a FOWLR & inverts. I may add some base rock depending on how much they send me. I don't want more than 80 lbs or so in my tank. If they send me more than I need I know of a pet store where I'm moving to that may take it & give me store credit. Now I really can't wait to move. That would be great to trade the rock for the skimmer I'll need. :D

Their site says their rocks color coverage is minimal, how did your rock look when it arrived?

very little color or growth ,but there is some .I found if you want a lot of that LFS is best bet .the more growth the more die off during shipping.this stuff had some color but no stink. it will color and grow in time.

Oh I know. I had just finished reading their site & saw that they said their nices pieces were gone from their trip. Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom