CaribSea Purple Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont use it. PWC`s every week do the job for me if your talking about calcium and corraline. What do you need it for?

Use caution using this product you will want to test for calcium and iodine/iodide
do NOT dose iodine/iodide at the same time as it will over dose your tank ... I forget there are other elements in it . It does work but with PWC as Mel said your Calcium should be fine as should your iodine/iodide... If you choose to dose dose on the low side it is easier to add more if needed than to remove / dilute. I had a case where it happened that I overdosed the tank because of a moment of being lax ... Be sure to know all ingredents of multi products as they often take the place of multipule suppliments

under-dosing is a great suggestion. The bottle says it will improve purple and pink algae and make it spread. Most like that look because it gives the effect of an aged tank. Has anyone had direct experience with this product?

I have as I said , I did fail to say that I did not see any more growth by using it . I have seen better growth in the dimmer parts of the tank and by using the PWC every week , than I did with the use of it .

Sadielynn said:
I have seen better growth in the dimmer parts of the tank and by using the PWC every week , than I did with the use of it .

My sentiments also

Back
Top Bottom