Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-05-2003, 01:41 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

I meant ten gallon reef in that last thread . DOH

Old 08-29-2003, 01:12 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Newbie

seeing how i am also very interested in these fish, i have been doing alot of research on them... it seems that they will live in normal reef style tempatures, but for a very short time, normally like 4,5 mounth's.. the the real question has to become. is this fish so important to my tank that im willing to let it die, becuse of my ignorence. I whould hope your answer whoud be no.. I feel this fish should definetly be left in a tank that is specially suited for it...

jason

Old 10-03-2003, 11:43 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to jblitz99
whats up dean, this is jason i dont know if you remember me or not ben to your store a few times im friends with mike prater, i came in and bought that clown trigger from you about a month or so ago. guess prater beat me to the red goni, oh well. any ways just wanted to say hello, nice to see you here. looks like your giving some solid advice to everyone, this fourum is kind of weird in a way i think. i usually go to www.reefaquariumguide.com people there seem a little more knowledgable. oh yah the trigger is doing great, his yellow is starting to go away on his cheeks and his mouth is getting alot brighter. well talk to ya later.
jason
Old 10-04-2003, 12:09 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Regular

LOL jusk kidding guys this forum is awesome.
Old 10-04-2003, 12:36 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Hey Jason really glad to hear that trigger is doing well. Nice insertion of foot in the mouth there. lmao. Got a chuckle out of that. That particular trigger you bought was originally purchased as a very small baby in springfield and then traded to me for that larger porcupine puffer we had in the store. He has been around! He must be a very hardy little fella seeing as he has probably been through 5 tanks now total. thanks again Jason .
Old 10-04-2003, 12:38 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Regular

yah, hes doing really great.

Tags
goby

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com