check out my moon lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's friggin awesome! I've heard of them releasing spores but that looks like eggs. Weirdness.

canonxsi79 said:
The night time look of my tank powered by Innovative marine new LED 30 watt tablet

Where did u get these and how much were they?

Ohh that's a lot. I want to get some LEDs like yours but wayyy cheaper. I also want some that have a simmering effect. You know of any?

As far as I know. They all have the shimmer effect. And you get what you pay for. Reef LEDs that actually support reef life are going to cost you. Some people say good about amazons Taotronics tho.

I think those lights pictured are too bright to be considered moon lights. As you can see from the picture, the fish are still in the open, swimming. Jump in the pool at night when the moon is full and open your eyes under water. It's hardly bright enough to see.

Like I'm considering buying non expensive led strips off amazon but I'm not too sure if they'll turn out how I would like it. I want to run the LEDs with my t5 for 12hrs to give it a dark blueish clear look with a shimmer. I would also like to just keep the blue ones on at night.

Jake337 said:
Like I'm considering buying non expensive led strips off amazon but I'm not too sure if they'll turn out how I would like it. I want to run the LEDs with my t5 for 12hrs to give it a dark blueish clear look with a shimmer. I would also like to just keep the blue ones on at night.

I would recommend finding a dark blue strip with a dimmer, so if it is to much blue you can turn it down during the day to meet your eyes needs

Yeah, that's sounds good. I have a question about Led power sources. Do you need to buy a transformer or a dc outlet plug for the LEDs in order for it to light?

Back
Top Bottom