Chemipure elite question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ecancienne1983

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi i was wondering how long does it take for this stuff to make the water clear bc its been in my tank for two days now and i havent seen any results and i put two bags in??

Depends how bad or good your water quality is. I see a difference pretty much straight away but then my water wasn't that bad to begin with

I just bought some of that a couple of days ago. I wonder if the experts here can go over the process of replacing it, like what else should we clean on the filter and how often should we replace the pads?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Im still waiting for this crystal clear water still cant see through my 55 gal from the side to other side 48" long??

All of these chemicals are a quick fix, a band aid. You need to find the cause, if something wasn't wrong, you wouldn't have an issue, find the cause and correct rather then dumping chemical band aids in.

Phosphates are the least thing to worry about in tap water, pollution, heavy metals including copper, arsenic ect., we are allowed to drink small quantities, our fish live in it, big difference. Save the money from chemicals and buy a rodi unit. You will never have a success reef using tap water, no matter
How many fix it chemical you use.

do you have enough flow going through the bag?

Back
Top Bottom