Clean up crew question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

acolotto

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey Guys

So I'm wanting to beef of my clean up crew for my 55 gallon. Right now I have 7 or 8 hermits and 7 or 8 Astraea snails. The picture is what I'm thinking of getting wondering if it would be good addition or if it's to little or to much. Or if that I'm missing anything or get more of one...I have to stay above $60 though it's free shipping!

Attachments

• image-964939619.jpg
    image-964939619.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 88
Have you looked into reefcleaners.org? I have never ordered from them, but when the time comes to upgrade my CUC, I've heard enough great reviews to go with them.

I also would look into reefrcleaners. I get all my cuc from them. :)

Just be warned though, if you buy a cleaner pack get one for half the size of your tank cause they go crazy with them over there. lol

Youll spend half the amount you would anywhere else as well, good bonus

I have been looking on there but I need some emeralds and peppermint (a little bubble algea and some apstasia) and think I'm just gonna do the liveaquaria because it comes out to be around the same with what I need and want...I am just wondering if this would be sufficient clean up crew for a 55 gallon reef?

The emerald crabs can be hit or miss, they can be aggressive, but should be fine. I have a little less than 50 hermits in a 150, so you COULD get some more.

You are better off killing the aptasia yourself and manually removing the bubble algae and saving the money.
I have about 3 hermits and about 10 snails in a 300. :)

Back
Top Bottom