Clean Up Crew? Snails/Hermits?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nycfatcow

Aquarium Advice Freak
i h ave a 29 gallon tank wiht a trigger and some other fish. I have had the tank for only 3 weeks. I wanted to introduce some snails or hermits? what kinda hermits/ or snails are good for a 29gallong tank? How much do they go for ? thankz

A 29g tank isn't gonna hold a trigger for very long. Also, unless you are adding the hermits as a snack, I would skip them. Be sure to feed him some hard shelled shrimp or clams to help keep it's teeth in shape.

nycfatcow said:
i h ave a 29 gallon tank wiht a trigger and some other fish. I have had the tank for only 3 weeks. I wanted to introduce some snails or hermits? what kinda hermits/ or snails are good for a 29gallong tank? How much do they go for ? thankz

We are assuming the tank has cycled? I agree the Trigger will be too big for the tank... Trade him in for something smaller and more community oriented if you want other fish or inverts.

You say a trigger and some other fish? How many other fish? Three weeks is awfully soon to have more than one fish isn't it? Has it been set up for three weeks or fully cycled for three weeks?

Back
Top Bottom