Cleaner crew on ebay ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robbiesamp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Has anyone got snails and hermits off eBay they are super cheap! And I'm looking to get some !

I would suggest you to stick with your LFS for those. Saving money is great but when comes to live stock, see wat you can get and know that you can get the good quality is always a plus

I recently used Reefcleaners and they were great! Super cheap hermits and snails... Everything survived and I could not be happier. I made my own CUC ordering separately. They gave me sooooo many extras. I'd order from them again in a heartbeat but I doubt I'll need any more snails and hermits. :)

I would suggest you to stick with your LFS for those. Saving money is great but when comes to live stock, see wat you can get and know that you can get the good quality is always a plus

you know you can get good deals on CUC from
John @ Reef Cleaners
he is one of our supporting vendors
and you always get more than you order (y)

Lmao

Fay

beat me to it lol :D

Reef cleaners for sure! They hooked me up three times now and I'm close to putting in a fourth order in about a month. They will take care of you and also recommend what you need. I have heard of liveaquaria as well but i have always gone with reef cleaners

Back
Top Bottom