Cleaner for Porcupine and Undulated Trigger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adw77380

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
72g FOLR. Because of following fish, have different types of hermit crabs right now. Any suggestions on what I can add to help clean the tank. Had green algae problem, but is somewhat under control now.

Little Fishies in tank now (in order of when they were added to tank):
1 green chromis ("little guy"), 1 domino damsel ("Don Vito Corrleone"), 2 3-stripe and 2 4-stripe damsels ("the chain gang"), 1 3.5" Clarki Clown ("B.G."), 3" porcupine puffer ("E.T.") and 1 3" undulated Trigger (new, no name yet).

About the only things I could have with my trigger and puffer was a starfish and urchins. The trigger took out the hermits and the puffer loves escargot. I think its luck of the draw with puffers and triggers as to what the will and will not eat.

I have a ember blenny in my fowlr and no one bothers him. he eats nonstop off the LR and glass... I have some snails that get knocked around and are still alive. My DF puffer never touches them but my Toby puffer picks at them but he is to small to kill them. I have a big turbo no one touches..

Cleaner for my Porky

Well, guy at LFS suggested a hogfish or some sort of yellow wrasse. I am going to attempt to put more hermits and may e more snails back into the tank. Wondering if since I'm feeding my porcupine more, maybe he won't eat the snails. On the same note, luckily my undulated trigger does bother anyone except fighting porky for food at feeding.

Now about a scooter blenny or a goby? too slow?

Back
Top Bottom