Originally Posted by Pain Devine
What if them shrip are vomitting in your mouth? Not to mention that water is crawling with bacteria as we all well knowl. icky!
Shrimp do not digest their food externally unlike the disgusting housefly. Granted, shrimp eat yucky things but there is a lot more bacteria in your mouth than is on the little feet and claws of that shrimp. Moreover the shrimp just pick at things and place them in their mouth appendage thing and gobble it up.
If you're swimming in the ocean and you get a mouthful of water, you have just sucked in a hundred times the bacteria that a shrimp would have on it.
Give me cleaner shrimp flying around the picnic table, rather than houseflies ANY day.